Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
Atreus’s jaw literally dropped. Shardik had survived a bear attack? If he wasn’t looking straight at the gashes with his own eyes, he would’ve scoffed at the tall tale. Instead, he gawked at his peer, wondering just how the hell he’d managed to survive a confrontation with a bear.

Shardik introduced his distant pack mate, explaining that she was one of the stern ones he’d mentioned. Well, that tracked with her intimidating appearance. Atreus regarded her with a wary respect, his gaze cutting back to Shardik at his remark about fighting.

Teach you to fight? Teach you to fight? But you fought a fuckin’ bear. And lived. I think you should be the one teaching, Atreus said earnestly. How did you do it?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 02, 2023, 06:30 PM