Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Glaukos was absent when she awoke; when she made her morning call to the spear. Sialuk's brow creased, and she made note that Sixsix was with her before she called to @Meerkat and @Njord: "Gone to Mereo; keep the spear safe." She trusted them with the ability to do so. And then, Sialuk followed the clouded spirit's scent down the mountain. Her gait was swift, and she knew him to be slower than she was. A man so large could not outpace her!

Breathless, she saw his undeniable figure ahead.

You are quick—she panted—but I am quicker! A grin played upon her face. She did not know why he had not come to gather her, but she remembered the cloud. She remembered how she had felt all those months. Listlessness had consumed her, and she wished to cure him of his troubles.

How far to Mereo? she asked.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM