Mount Apikuni And girl, you find me right where I am, you're the one thing I can't lose
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
At least the youth was able to laugh at himself. Lady Fennec was a very good mother, and the proof was in front of him. For a moment sadness curled into his chest, at the thought that she would not have children this year. When she probably had wanted them. It was unfair and he wanted to throttle Germanicus.

Reyson smiled softly. Thank you. We shall see. And.

He took a deep breath and looked over the boy. I know it would probably hurt your mom to see me, while the wound is still fresh, even though I had nothing to do with it. The reminder though. Can you please tell her I wish her the best and I hope to see her gain someday. And she deserves the world don't settle for less?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: And girl, you find me right where I am, you're the one thing I can't lose - by Reyson - March 01, 2023, 06:57 PM