Ouroboros Spine given everything i've told you
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
Her gut roiled and protested every day now.

@Kukutux would know this, @Aiolos would know this.

And now, anybody who was near enough, would hear her upheave contents of an early breakfast onto the cold earth. For she had thought she may have tricked her own child! Eating before it rallied in protest against a meal.

This child was smarter than its mother, maybe.

Tiredly she dragged herself to the river feeding the lake.
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
Kausiut did not hear the expulsion of the mix of food and stomach juice, but she came upon the still warm and steaming pile to investigate it thoroughly and pick out bits and pieces that were useful to her own nutrition. The disgusting state of the food did not deter her, because she had learned not to be picky for two reasons - neither Walrus Hunters, nor cripples could afford that. You had to take, what life through in your path, or starve to death.

She followed the scent trail, wondering, if that would lead her to more edible discoveries, but she found the source instead. Drinking by the river. Kau sighed, acknowledged the other with a silent nod and hobbled to the riverside to have a drink as well.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
She had not met this woman not.

Not...intentionally avoiding. Hardly that at all! Sakhmet had merely floated through these new stages of life. Well, seasonal, perhaps? She had seen these things before.

The swelling, the sickness.

Her eyes were warm, thinking nothing of odd appearances. They felt...eerily familiar. Politely she raised her voice in a soft way.

Hello...

Perhaps the other wished to drink in silence!
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
Kausiut lifted her head to look at the russet-fur lady, when she greeted her. She thought she sensed a bit of uneasiness in the manner the other viewed her, which was no news to the crippled Nuiruk girl. There were few, who at the first glance, did not feel awkwardness and did not know, how to deal with her.

She returned the greeting with a nod, looked the other up and down, as if wondering, would there be more food on this person somewhere. She smelled of it after all. Then she looked away, yawned and said her name: "Kausiut." An expectant look now at the stranger, waiting to hear her name as well.