Firefly Glen I breathe you in again
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn watched the interaction between mother and son with interest. It seemed Killdeer had the same problem Fig had always had when it came to Fenn—overprotective. That wasn’t quite a fair word, though. They were as protective as loving, caring family ought to be towards one of their own. The problem with it was Fenn and her wild sensitivity to feeling as though she were being coddled. Penn couldn’t help but smirk a bit and shake his head at her.

He turned his gaze to Killdeer once the decision was made. He gave the boy a smile. ”If you’re cool with it,” Penn told him honestly. Fenn had given her permission already for him to tag along, but Killer never technically had. It probably didn’t matter whether he did or not, but it was still important to Penn.

Well. It was interesting to Penn to see how the kid felt. He would do what he wanted regardless, so the importance of it was probably not what it should’ve been.

In any event, he took it as a good sign when they set off together towards the mountain.

works for me!
Messages In This Thread
I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 28, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - March 30, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - March 31, 2023, 06:22 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - March 31, 2023, 09:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 01, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 01, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 01, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Killdeer - April 02, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Penn - April 03, 2023, 05:41 AM
RE: I breathe you in again - by Fennec - April 05, 2023, 10:20 AM