Northstar Vale If you leave today, I'll just stare at the way
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Joining 
@Towhee @Tamar and @Arsenio for reference <3 I am assuming @Kallik is with her and that it takes place not long after their current thread

She very much desired the res tand safety of that rest that Epoch could offer her. She would approach the border, pausing before she would cross for it as she called for them, for her friends… for wolves she valued greatly for how their presence in her life had made it all the better, and she would wait to see which one would answer. She would lean for support against her husband as they waited.

It was time for them to start to rebuild their fractured family, to find their sons… to reunite with their friends who were just as much family, if not more so, than any of their blood. They were certainly more her family than her brothers or father were.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik was a silent, protective presence at her side. Not that he thought she needed to be protected from the pack, but the rest of the world. He had lost her twice and he refused to let it happen again. 

He wondered if Towhee was near and would pick up Aquene's scent or if Tamar would come to greet them? He knew both of them would be happy to see her and when Arsenio returned home, he would be happy to see her too. 

For now, they waited.
Inuttuk
Common
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar came.

"aquene," and only relief was in her voice to see the woman again. "come." a quick smile flickered onto her mouth. "it is good to see you home, both of you."

she meant to lead them to the saffron grove.
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Her eyes would soften when she saw her friend make an appearance, a faint smile forming on her maw as she immediately accepted her within her home. She could cry to see her; it felt like it had been ages, since Tamar’s own children were born…

“It is good to be home… to see my family once more.” The words extending clearly to encompass Tamar as well. "How has Epoch been?" She would continue to lean against her husband as they moved, a slight wince reminding her of the other issue at hand.

“I could use some assistance with my shoulder… I did the best I could to treat it but had a hard time applying anything to it.” Though the injury had crusted over once more after it had been tugged open, it could use the guided paws of a healer.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik was careful to keep pace with his mate, giving her support so that she could spare her shoulder as much as possible. 

He was thankful that Tamar greeted them quickly and started to usher them into the territory. He would feel better when Aquene's shoulder was tended to. 

Once his mate was resting, he'd be interested in talking.
Inuttuk
Common
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
"epoch has been peaceful."

a lie? tamar did not think so. the tensions inside the pack did not extend to aquene or kallik. "of course," she said, sending up a call for @Meadow. "i'll bring you to her now."

she would let them both be tended and find a den to settle. they would speak soon enough.
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene was grateful when her friend mentioned that she would put a call up for her own healer. Another set of trusted paws would do just the trick… and then she could rest, recuperate from the harsh travel that she had put herself through.

And she was glad that Epoch had been peaceful. “Peaceful is good.” She would state simply, not the best conversationalist at the moment due to her nature. She wondered if her sons had found peace in Paleo, for she needed to believe that they were both there rather than lord knew where.
Raventhorpe
Læknir
824 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Sitter
Therapist
tamar touched the other's paw.

"it is good to have you home."

in time they would find the healer, for now she meant only to enjoy the rekindled fellowship.