Northstar Vale I guess it's kinda funny, how you can love somebody
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson shifted eyes tirning inwards towards memories he had laid to rest. Gently pucking through.

Siring children was different in our former pack. A female found a male she liked for his military prowess or aomething and requested. If he was willing well thats how it went about. There were some love partnerings, but not many. Amity was born to a she wolf i am afraid i forget her name. Terrible of me.

He sighed and shifted. Amity was golden an had pretty eyes like mine. She was smart and brave and kind. She grew well and proud. Joined my ranks when she was old enough. Became one of my best soldiers and her mate rook. He could turn into anyone best damn spy I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I lodt them both at the last battle. They refused to leave me. Though i begged. She was full of light and laughter and always had a joke.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread