Sunbeam Lair vicariously I live while the whole world dies
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language, continued implication of abuse... sexual tension???????

Oh, Akavir, if only you knew.
Of course he's quick to assume his own fault. She's just as quick to sniffle and shake her head fervently. It's not-- it's not you, it's-- Through broken, winded breaths, she tries to collect herself. a-and it's not that I don't want to fuck you, like, seriously, there's a hint of laughter there, if for no other reason than to avoid taking her own emotions seriously. I'm, I'm not crying because of you. Or-- anything you did. You did nothing wrong. I, and stammering, sheepishly, weakly, she blurts out: I just wish my dad was half the dad you are. 
Her eyes squeeze shut as she sucks in a deep breath, letting it reach the bottom of her lungs before she can bring herself to look at him again. And I'm afraid of-- of being like him. Or my ma. Or worse. And I just panicked, when-- when you said that guy abandoned his wife and kids. It's stupid, I know, and I know you wouldn't have pushed me, t-- to do anything, I just... 
She lets him hold her, a return of some kind of favor, although her face remains in its place, apart from his. She wishes she were invisible. I'm sorry. The last thing you need right now is my bullshit. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: vicariously I live while the whole world dies - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 06:09 PM