Stone Circle Little Toes, Little Nose
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Gunnar found his way towards the den where the children and @Taktuq lay. He had eaten a rabbit and upon his arrival he called out to the little ones. Today they could eat meat, well sort of.

@Ujurak, @Astrid, @Kristjan and @Sven. He called to them softly and then with it seemed practice he regurgitated the rabbit he had just eaten. A wrinkle of his maw. A terrible sound and it splashed warm and liquidly upon the ground.

He shifted and then watched with Slate Grey eyes, making sure that they were alright to try and eat. That there were no allergies or difficulty eating. Because then he would have to step in. But he wanted them to have this small moment. They were growing so quickly before his very eyes. It filled his heart with bittersweet happiness.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
43 Posts
Ooc — Twin
A life of mother's milk no longer — instead, today there is a pile of red-pink sludge in front of her that smells mostly of blood. Little brown ears swivel forward in curiosity before she leans forward on stubby legs to sniff at it.
B....b....n...no! She is quick to furiously, angrily shuffle away! This was not what she wanted! This is not food! Her look of betrayal is cast up to her poor father before the tears start to form at the corners of baby blue eyes. Eugh!
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
47 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Ujurak blinked his eyes as his father graced the mouth of the den. He had been laying on the floor, mouthing debris that had been trekked in by one of the adults. The twig fragment barely soothed an ache in his mouth. It was beyond his understanding but his milk teeth were coming in. That it was the source of the little boy's hurt. So he picked up everything he could to try and make it go away. So far he still had yet to score a point in that struggle. 

Though his sight was still a little bleary, he had come to recognize Gunnar's face and tottered onto his paws. Taking big, shakey steps before steadying. He came to investigate the mush that his father put onto the floor. 

Astrid beat him to it, and began crying. The boy had come to understand that his sister liked to cry. He did not like for her to cry. It made him cry. He stopped by her, his nose to her cheek as he attempted to mimic one of the many kisses their mother had given them with a whimper in his throat. He saw the tears in her eyes and turned with a growl to confront the offending mush!

He sniffed the red puddle cautiously. He scrunched up his nose. It stunk! He looked up to his father. Why did he bring it here?
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Overly large paws, barely there eyesight. He moved as his father came into the den. Twitching nose and then his own tongue finding the open air as something warm and smelly fell from his father's maw. Gross, but also...awesome. If he knew such words that was. But he had no idea what this was. So with ungainly gait and uneven steps. He stumbled, bumbled moved towards the mess.

He sniffed at it and sure it smelled gross, but so did Ujurak sometimes and he was good so he darted pink tongue out just to taste and then wow. It was good.

He yelped and licked up another morsel and soon started wolfing it down. It felt good on his sore mouth, it tasted good if not for the mushy warmth, but eh he'd survive.
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
@Kristjan Please still feel free to jump in.

Gunnar felt his heart swell and though he felt bad he had made Astrid cry she often did. He would pull her closer if she'd allow. He knew this was an adjustment and it would take time.

Precious Ujurak always wanting to help already. Gunnar's smile lay upon him and he shifted to lick the boy on the head. Food. Eat.

Their language skills were still developing so he figured simple was best.

Of course Sven jumped right in. Gunnar softly chuckled.
43 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Faðir claims that this is food. Dear brother Ujurak had tried to protect her, soothe her; Sven bravely nibbled at it; and surely enough, her papa soon followed in Ujurak's steps with his own attempt at calming her temper. Now scooped up helplessly within his grasp, she makes a feeble attempt at wiggling free. No! she hollers again, a trail of snot beading from one little nostril as her features scrunch. Mill! Milk! I want milk! This pile of goo is stinky!
She stares at the mush with ferocious daggers for eyes, and decides that perhaps growling and pitching a fit will make it disappear. Her jaws find Faðir's toe, and with a series of hisses and tiny, high-pitched snarls, she makes a big chomp. You can't make me!
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
47 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
His eyes pressed closed as his Faðir swept his tongue across the top of his head. With the gentle kiss the man offered him assurance and took Astrid away. Ujurak's heart quickened but resigned himself as Gunnar took over placating his sister. He tentatively withdrew. Turning to the mush.

Foo? He inquired. Faðir said so. And Sven was going to town, reducing the puddle rapidly. Squinting, Ujurak lowered his nose to the stinky, red mess.  He stuck out his tongue. Slowly, he brought himself to lick it. 

It... Wasn't that bad actually. His tail wagged. It wasn't that bad! Emboldened, he joined his brother. Lapping at the mush. His lifted his head with a yap, red staining his lips. Foo! He cried out to Astrid, only to drop his tail as her upset escalated. A little frown drawing across his face. Did Faðir have enough for all of them? Astrid wasn't going to get any!
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
114 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sven was both full and also eanted to make sure Astrid got some. So he nudged his brother.

Foo, Ast has. he motioned at the bit he left for her and then toddled towards their father.

Little face scrunched in surprise as Astird attacked their father. He wondered what to make of it.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar moved his paws and spoke his voice slightly stern. Astrid we don't bite when we're angry. No.

He lifted her up from the ground with gentle teeth to scruff and held her softly. If he could grasp her.

Unsure if she would fully understand, but knowing it was a lesson she must learn. Violence was always the last option. Should she be able to defend herself absolutely. But brute force and anger didn't help many situations. They helped some but not all.

If she would calm and he had her held fast, he'd let her down with a soothing lick and softly spoken words.

it has been sometime since i played parent wolf. If this is too much pp i can edit. Please let me kno2. I tried not to do too much.
43 Posts
Ooc — Twin
you're all good danni! <3

No biting, he says! Preposterous!
Possibly even more so was the fact that she had been scruffed and scooped up into the air! She thrashes with all her little ancient-Nordic might, lips curled back in a high-pitched yell: RAH!
But her tantrum could not go on forever. Tantrums took energy, and when she'd put down and the warm press of her daddy's tongue finds her nape, suddenly, she found herself exhausted.
Eepy, she mumbles, stubby paws dragging a pudgy body across the den floor in the direction of the mush. She examines suspiciously, with groggy eyes and a smushed face. Ujurak seems to like it — Sven, too! They look at her expectantly.
She swivels to her papa in search of assurance, confirmation; and then, finally, she dips her muzzle down to take a bite. It's slimy and lukewarm, but it tastes better than she thought it would.
Her ears pin back in an expression of shame before she promptly flops onto her side, yawns, and licks at the chunks that cling to her paws.
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
47 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Ujurak nodded when Sven showed him the portion left for their sister, following his brother, he tottered himself over to his father's side. 

Relief crosses the little boy's face as Astrid quieted. His little tail wiggling as she ultimately accepted the food.

When she was done, he couldn't fight the infectious yawn as he watched her settle. Blinking fiercely, he looked to Gunnar, pressing a lick to his father's foreleg. Is hurt?
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
with my schedule. Im going to pp Sven.

Gunnsr bent and nosed along the downy head of Ujurak. No hurt.

A lick to his head and then the old man would if allowed pull his children together and allow them a q nap next to him.

They were full and he hoped happy now.