Rising Sun Valley Acid Trip
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Private 
Located between SCC and Wapun Meadow! For @Arlette <333 Apologies if my writing is ass for this post lmao ;w;

Sovereign parted from Ensio again, but assured she would return. For all she knew, he was hunting while she explored, but their meeting spot was decided and so she would return there after she was done admiring the landscape and such.

The yearling made her way North from the meadow, thinking she may run into her aunt, if not just visit her outright...
Speaking of, potentially!
Sov paused with perked ears as she thought she saw a small but white lupine figure in the distance. She couldn't quite tell from here, so as the girl got closer she put her nose to work trying to see if the scent matched Arlette's before things got awkward.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was exploring for plants along the river and Wapun meadow. She knew the meadow by heart, but this area between the lake, river and meadow was new for her. She first started with the plants she already knew and would work from there. Perhaps she would bring some unknown back with her to the pack so Eshe could look at them for her. She knew a lot of plants after all. Her exploration took a little side tour though as she spotted someone pale coming towards her. Arlette only needed to study her movements to know who it was. Sovereign! She made her way towards her. She woofed at her in greeting. "Good to see you again!"
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign's tail began to wave softly as Arlette came closer with a friendly wuff.
Good to see you again!
"Likewise, Auntie!" She said, stopping a couple paces away from the smaller she-wolf. 
Looking over her shoulder toward the Meadow and the enclosed Valley for a moment, the girl would hum softly and return her attention to her aunt. 
"I've taken some time with Ensio to wander around the Valley, get to know it, so on..." She reported, taking a breath "We will probably be wanting to join you in Swiftcurrent soon." 

Excitement flit through the girl's golden gaze as she said this, hoping she would (still) be welcomed within their ranks.

Leaving things vague-ish to allow for the current thread between Sov and Ensio <3
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Tag for reference + info to player

Arlette was glad to see Sovereign well. She listened with interest and then broke into a smile when she spoke of wanting to join Swiftcurrent. "You would be most welcome," Arlette grinned. It would be good to have her around. Just so she could help her if she might need, but also to have a good reminder of the legacy of her best friend and sister. "When you two are ready feel free to howl. The leadership is friendly. I will let @Akavir know that you and your friend are interested and might join soon." Arlette's tail was wagging. She couldn't wait. She was gathering more and more familiar people around her and it was quite refreshing. She didn't want to be too hopeful but it was at least nice to have old family round.

"You have lived in a lot of places already," she chuckled. She hoped that this one would be more permanent.
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign smiled softly as Arlette responded with words that gave the yearling hope.
They would be welcomed, and leadership was friendly, too!
The princess waved her tail at these words, and as her aunt acknowledged Sov's lack of permanent living places, the girl's ears slanted slightly. She knew it wasn't entirely her fault...well, her home being upended was, but everything after that, she could hold no personal blame for.

"Before everything happens, I...I want to go back for mom." She left it kinda vague on purpose, she wasn't sure why she wanted to go home so bad beyond giving her mother's bones a final resting place that wasn't frequented by bears. Maybe somewhere untouched in or near the Strath...
"I want to move her somewhere she wont be disturbed." Sovereign finally voiced, genuine and well-meaning in her intentions.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette nodded understandingly. She could imagine the girl would want to visit her mother one last time. "That is a wonderful and noble idea," Arlette agreed with her. She wished she could help but she would have to stay here at swift current. Her daughter needed her, maybe even her granddaughter too. Plus the pack wasn't that big, and she wanted to offer the help that she could.

"I know the door is always open. So if you want to still join me in this pack you are always welcomed," She assured the young female. "If you decide to live somewhere else, then that is fine too, but you will have to come tell me so I can visit you. I would hate to loose sight of you again." She meant that. She wanted to see how Fury's daughter would grow up.
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Sovereign smiled more as Arlette voiced her approval of the idea. 
The Princess nodded eagerly at the rest of her aunt's words, to which the yearling youth replied "I will howl for you and your leaders when we return to the Valley." 
With that, the pale girl began to retreat a few paces, but not many.
"Ensio is waiting nearby. I wanted to go back to the Hinterlands after I told you about this..." She added, looking out towards the Bearclaw and its mountains where she assumed Ensio was still waiting for her within the terrain, if not watching her out of sight.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette dipped her head. "Sounds like a plan." She wished that she would be able to join right away but she understood that the female. She would go and give her mother her final resting place. She wouldn't stop her from doing that. "Of course. I wish you an Ensio a safe journey. I think it is good that you do this for your mother, but also for yourself. Losing her was probably not that easy," Arlette reasoned.

"We will see each other eventually. I will be around Swiftcurrent to greet you," she smiled. "I will miss you, though," she commented and then moved in closer to give her a goodbye hug.
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
We can archive here or with your response, Mar! <333

Sovereign nodded to Arlette, smiling with newfound hope.
The mention of her loss brought a bittersweet tang to her heart, and she nodded again, "Losing her was probably the most painful thing I will ever experience." She agreed.

To her auntie's parting words, the yearling moved in to embrace Arlette in a mutual hug, and hopefully, the final ''goodbye'' she would ever say, verbal or non, for a long time to come. 

Whenever the two would pull apart from their hug, Sovereign would smile to Arlette one more time before turning and loping into the horizon to find Ensio for their journey to the West.