Swiftcurrent Creek [m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The voice reaches her before Wren can fully recognize it, and yet she answers it all the same. She brings forth her sprig of blooms — this time, among them were cone flowers, columbines, a trillium; not that she knew what they were, but she felt, at least, that they were much more pleasing to the eye.
Understandably so, when the pretty face of Silvertongue comes into view, the light behind her eyes has all but vanished. First comes the relief at seeing her again, the classic flutter of her heart; and then the confusion, and then the dreaded recollection of what had transpired.
The scraggly bouquet is dropped neatly at the feet of the riverwoman with a chaste peck to her cheek and a lopsided, hopeful grin. Hopeful, yes, that's what it was. I wanted to, um, bring you new ones, and for some reason, the gamma cannot quite meet the turquoise eyes, even as she melts beneath them. to try and cheer you up, I guess.
Messages In This Thread
[m] you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 01, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 02, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 07, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 10, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 17, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - September 30, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you know i'll be seeking if you run and hide - by Wren - October 19, 2023, 11:30 AM