Noctisardor Bypass YOU'RE FIT TO LEARN THE MEANING OF A BEATDOWN, MADNESS, CHAOS IN THE BRAIN
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
399 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy language

Arric's voice boomed like the snarl of a storm. Wren's first reaction is one of shock before ever quickly does it devolve into something enraged.
Don't you fuckin' dare swear at me, Arric, the fur of her nape bristles wildly; in the background is Mae's sobs, which only seem to further edge her toward the precipice. You got any fuckin' clue what I've been through these past couple of days? Huh? Do yah? My fucking girlfriend might be dead right now! eyes widen into pools of bloodshot red, chest heaving.
You don't get to yell at me anymore. I do so much for this pack and I don't even get a fuckin' thanks from you. I mean-- Jesus, for the love of god, I almost died for the daughter of a man I constantly third wheel for! I went to a goddamn pretty princess fairy castle and got poisoned by a tiny redhead for him! cowering defensively with her paws tucked close to her chest, shivering, shaking; But oh, y'know, I'm so sorry it's just so inconvenient for you that I'm not okay, or that Mae or Akavir or whoever the fuck else isn't either. Yeah, no, totally the time to make it about you, isn't it?
By the time she'd registered her surroundings, car alarms drilling her eardrums, both of them were gone into the brush. God fucking dammit!