Redhawk Caldera Take a drive on cruise control
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I think a silly goose is what you are, Maia said affectionately, getting one last nuzzle in before her daughter escaped. She’d hoped both might stick around to hear her story but was glad that Frolic was at least going to Eljay to get something for that cough. It sounded more painful than anything else, though coughs tended to sound worse than they were at times. She seemed unbothered (in the usual Frolic sense).

Maia settled in closer to Sylvie, grooming her ears and thinking on her request for a moment. She had so many good stories she could go with, but which one to tell? Some had aspects of sadness, others aspects of joy, and some had both.

Did I ever tell you about the time Daddy and I took a trip and traveled all around here together? It was before we even knew we loved each other, but it was where we first got to know one another well enough to know it was possible. Maia smiled, recalling the details. Some of it she’d fill in as she went, but all of the important moments she doubted she’d ever forget. The stories of her family were priceless to her, and she treasured each and every one.
Messages In This Thread
Take a drive on cruise control - by Maia - October 27, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Sylvie - October 27, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Frolic - October 27, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Maia - October 28, 2023, 08:15 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Sylvie - October 28, 2023, 09:36 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Frolic - October 28, 2023, 09:58 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Maia - November 07, 2023, 12:00 PM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Sylvie - November 14, 2023, 09:54 AM
RE: Take a drive on cruise control - by Maia - January 07, 2024, 02:12 PM