Hushed Willows There's a warning written in the corners of your face
Loner
152 Posts
Ooc — Twin
last from me as well!

it don't matter, boone's nostrils flare with the grizzly anger that now pushed to the front of his expression. may not've been yer intention, but that's exactly what yer doin'. my wife ain't some charity case who needs jesus on her side, and she sure as shit don't need to hear yer folktales from over yonder. we let you and yer friends in as a courtesy. i highly suggest you show us some respect.
his eyes do not stray from the sand-painted figure until he disappears into the willows. silence swallows him until he can will himself to speak again.
i grew up with folks like him, he murmurs. jesus followers. it's a, um. they think they're so nice and charitable. but some of 'em are... vicious. try n' control you by tellin' you you're gonna burn in hell if you don't listen to some preacherman. and their modus operandi is to convert anyone willin' to listen.
the bristling of his fur settles as he reaches to wrap an arm across reverie's shoulders. if anyone tries to tell you about the holy spirit again, you tell me. alright?
he would not part from her until the thud of his heart came to a slow, calm beat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a warning written in the corners of your face - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 03:21 PM