Two Eyes Cenote [m]objective: survive
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
A great cacophony in the tunnels, in such a way that his head does a dizzying spin and his stomach twists into great knots. He blinked, dopily, the entire world slowed to a crawl. His vision a mess of colors and shadows, the two women broken into fundamental shapes. Some unholy geography that he can’t put a name to, but sets him on edge.

He looked to them both after what appears to be some great struggle to do so, blinking several times.

Hello! he wants to say I think I was attacked quite viciously by someone I’ve definitely seen before somewhere, but I’m not too good with faces! Please help!. All that comes out is a gurgling cough, blood drooling out of his lips and down his chin. He’s a mess, he realized with a start, a drooling mess. He tried to use one of his paws to swipe at the mess, to clean it before someone thinks of him as some oaf, but all that really seems to do is unbalance him. Akhtar forcefully put his foot back down, staring at the paw as if it, and the blood running rivulets towards it, had personally done him wrong.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Messages In This Thread
[m]objective: survive - by Akhtar - January 10, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Legend - January 10, 2024, 04:03 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Zaahira - January 10, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Toula - January 11, 2024, 08:28 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Akhtar - January 11, 2024, 09:19 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Legend - January 11, 2024, 09:55 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Tavina - January 13, 2024, 02:03 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Senmut - January 13, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Bast - January 13, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: [m]objective: survive - by Toula - January 21, 2024, 09:39 PM