Luneshale Pass da vinky?
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
It looks good, don’t you think?

A look shot over his shoulder to @The Cat , before he looked back to the smudges on the wall. One was meant to depict little Bast in all their glory, but it looked more like a splat of a paw print on the wall, with the outline of two of his toes above the splot, and two oddly crooked lines meant to be whiskers.

He hummed.

Finest of works. I am a genius.

Planning was slow for a festival with a feline as the main attendee, the vip guest. Pigment stained his paws, up to his elbows in some places, smudged brown across his face and sides from wiping. He studied the wall more, before snatching up another berry from the clump sitting beside him.

More, you think? A pause in his one sided conversation with the cat.

Oh yes, we must do more. Already, squibbles dominated one side of the wall, depicting Akashingo’s march to the new palace. None of it was particularly visible as anything more than a vague attempt at base figures, but to Akhtar, this was incredibly fine art. He hummed praises to Toth as he worked, tail fanned over his thigh as he tried to use his height to his advantage to smack a paw higher up on the wall, meant to be the sun.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Ma’at—once moved by blood—was moved now by it’s opposite in Toula. balance. more visions would come, an answer—she wondered if the priests were visited by Her, too. 
and so it was to one she now drifted toward, a prayer on her lips as she left things at the altar of their Bastet—still in attendance! the Gods were indeed pleased. 
one gift she brought with her. more feathers, and some meat for Them to enjoy. but she was distracted by the artwork she saw, and her lips upturned in a smile to see then what he created. before she could speak, she must distribute the gifts to the feline Goddess. 
Toula did so, releasing them above her all at once as she recalled how She had delighted in just the one! and then she spun toward the priest, the smile still present, as she gestured to his work.  how lovely, Hem!
32 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the dog man gives good morsels.

the dog man is respectful. the cat sleeps well. they eat well. none of the wolves intend to harm them, it seems.

where the dog priest goes, so does the cat. they fold into a loaf and watch the painting.

a distinct "mrowl" of varying tones is offered after every sentence.

the girl wolf arrives. the cat blinks. they rise to wind around one ivory foreleg.

the uplift of their tail suggests they know such fuss is for them. how could it not be?
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Toula, darling, welcome welcome! His feline friend wound around Toula’s limber legs, and the priest gestured to his wall of color.

My many thanks. I used to be quite the painter. I’m trying to..restart such a passion. Akhtar gestured, vague yet wild, towards the completed paintings, sliding back down the wall as he did.

Though, I do not know what to add next.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
thrilled at his welcome and warmth, Toula came closer, marveling still at the work. my Gods, you have a gift, hem! he must have felt called upon to continue this old passion, and for that she was pleased.
perhaps our Bastet, she only half-suggests, the thought enunciated by her mrowl. ah! how precious! what inspires you, and these pieces? beautiful, all of them—her admiration was open.
32 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the holy wolf is dramatic.

the cat approves.

they turn toward the painting.

small grey paws touch oozing paint; a grimace.

they add one swipe and then another.

perfected. low. the mark of claws.

the cat begins to clean paint from their paws. they ignore the wolves.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Akhtar gave a vague wave to a previous blob.

This was supposed to be our dearest god-in-flesh. Little too avant-garde? He asked in a wincing sort of tone, well aware the blob didn’t actually look like the feline. Of course, the cat themself swiped paint across the wall, undercutting his paintings.

To that, he could only laugh.

Ah, it seems she forms her own opinions! Back to Toula.

This is our story, as complete as I can tell it. I want those after us to know who we were, why we came, and where we went to next.
English|Farsi|Arabic