Moonspear turn the page
Moonspear
Villager
151 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Private 
Arrluk had more or less settled well into Moonspear. He had Ajei having worked together to dig themselves out den's near a widing creek near a large oak. Moonspear's close-knit and quiet and calm essence, it reminded him much of the hominess of well, home. Where Arrluk had failed to form a close relationship with much of his elder sisters (them living elsewhere, he being a child) he hoped for a bit of change here. To know @Sialuk, to know his nieces and nephews. 

For now however, he would seek out @Alaric, the first of his assignment from his sister to seek him out and find our was needed most of him. An elderly woman had recently given birth to four. His eldest sister had three new pups at her hearth as well. There were far more children then adults, two of which were bound to their ulaq lest relieved by another member. Arrluk and Ajei had come at a perfectly and well needed timing, leaving Arrluk overjoyed now with a decision that just a week prior he had been nervous to make. 

Finally, the trail of Alaric growing far stronger, Arrluk woofs out lowly to the black wolf he could now see in the distance.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric had heard that some youths from the Moonglow were now among them for an undetermined amount of time. This was fine with him. The shadow boy Arrluk and the fire girl Ajei. Alaric didn't know what Sialuk would have them do,but was willing to help where he was needed. 

A low wuff and he lifted his head from the garden he was still working at. A smile on his face, lit up the mischievous green eyes. 

Hallo! Arrluk. It is good to see your face.

He stopped what he was doing with a wag of his tail and turned to face the boy a little further. He would give the youth time to reach him. Had Sialuk sent him to help him. What would he have him do? Probably feel caches.
Moonspear
Villager
151 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Hello, storyteller. It's good to see you as well. Arrluk speaks with a waving of his tail, trotting until he was much closer and then slowed to a stop. His sea-green eyes scanned the area around them and back to Alaric. Are you learning to garden as well... like Sialuk and your mother? He asked, remembering these things back from their prior conversation.
Moonspear
Councilor*
552 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric chuckled. He liked that moniker. He was mire of a singer, but he did like stories as well.

Alaric chuckled. Picking the habit back up. I used to help my mom all the time. I figured it would be nice to have and keeps my mind busy.

Alaroc titled his head. You and your friend settling in okay?
Moonspear
Villager
151 Posts
Ooc — Vami
It seems we have almost just as many good healers as we do hunters now. He says with a smile. The Moon villages were known for their great hunters and their seasonal travel for winter hunting. They also had pulled other packs into the fold, creating large "hunting festivals" in a way, as they had done in the lowlands not long ago. Yet between his mother, sister, Ajei practicing, Alaric and surely more, they were notable healers and midwives too. 

Yes, we are, thank you. Ajei and I have settled into small densites along one of the various creeks coming down the mountain. Hopefully he wouldn't have too much trouble finding it again each day! Sialuk asked for me to come to you and let me know what all you might need support with most.