Redtail Rise Borderline
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar woke with a slight groan and blinked his eyes, cutting them narrowly as the sun lanced across them. The sun was his worst enemy today. He hadn't told anyone ever about the headaches that seemed to plague him every so often. They were god awful, and usually he slept all day. However, here he could not and it worried him to show such a weakness anyway. Dipping his head and turning away from the bright light and the happy joy joy of the birds, that chirped nearby he rooted around. Finding his own cache of medicinal herbs, that he was stock piling and working on. He grabbed some lavender and gulped it down quickly.  It would take a few minutes to kick in. 

Without a backward glance he headed towards the borders. He'd do some patrolling, act like everything was okay. He knew it wasn't a deadly sickness he had, his mother had told him of those few who had this illness. It was just pain and discomfort. Loud sounds, bright lights among other things would exacerbate them, but otherwise they were manageable mostly.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>