Deepwood Weald Like I could be your friend if you had anything to offer me tonight
Moontide
Healer
143 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
@Dutch had gone — and abruptly Marina could see nothing past the absence of him. How long had it been since they'd truly spoken to one another? Since he'd touched her so softly that night, just once and never again?

His wife remained in Moontide; in a way Marina was grateful for it, that lingering reminder that even his return would not bring him back to her. Never her, seal hunter wife and mother that she was, bound inextricably to the life she'd chosen long before she'd known how her heart would catch helplessly in his orbit.

Now he was gone. What could she do but search?

A soft word to @Chakliux and @Rodyn preceded her departure; she would return before a week had passed, with or without Dutch. Mindful of her fragile health, she brought along a skin folded with herbs and a second with fish. Marina did not truly think she would find him — but she had to try. She had to.
Brecheliant
Sciathán
767 Posts
Ooc — Me
There are places, where you have never been before, but they just give off a certain vibe that just makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Such the tangle of trees felt to Dwin, when she stopped at the edge of the forest, while making a decision on, where to go next. She vaguely remembered passing by this area on her journey westwards and, if she was correct, then on the other side there was a valley that would lead her to Brecheliant eventually. However, she was unsure on, whether she wanted to proceed on her own. 

It was then that she caught a fresh scent trail of a recent traveller and decided that there was still time for her to catch up with the other person. Gonig through this place in a company would be much more cheerful. So off she went and after a while she caught sight of, what first appeared to her, like a very odd shapen wolf and only upon closer inspection did she realize - that they were carrying stuff. "Hey," she called out to the girl. "Would you mind some company?"