Two Eyes Cenote [iii] ḫp ỉb
Akashingo
15 Posts
Ooc — Decay

he'd heard the second palace of the red sands be named, but he'd to see it. this had to change. 

the travel was not long, and the day had been pleasant. 

when he arrived upon the border, it was with relaxed posture and a content expression. 

and after sending a fellahin ahead to speak of his arrival, he waited to be welcomed in. maybe he was one of akashingo, but he still knew to mind his manners in a place that did not know him.
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
444 Posts
Ooc — tazi
There would have been no time to prepare for the approach of a noble, which was why Eset was gratified that the palace was always kept in impeccable order. Scrubbed, ornamented, shimmering with stippled mica walls and fresh-cut bouquets of primrose that perfumed the grotto air.

The hebsut was swift to receive the lord from Akashingo, taking little time to study him before arching into a bow. Only when admitted would she rise and regard him with much esteem.

Neb Sutekh, to what do we owe the honor of this visit?” Her sunlit eyes settle upon the proud blond furs that frame his face.
Akashingo
15 Posts
Ooc — Decay
a woman came. she searched, and then she bowed. 

he waved away the gesture with a steady hand, ember hues taking their time to study her. longer than she'd done for him.

hebsut eset, is it? he questions with a carefully lifted brow. 

chatter of muat-riya moves through the palace often. I thought it right to see the place for myself. and see it all it had to offer. 

it is certainly much of what I was hoping for. and then with yet another beautiful woman before him? perhaps even more. he couldn't help but say it aloud.