Ocean's Breath Plateau zombie
Moontide
Warrior
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
All Welcome 
Chakliux was sick.

Often would he bring him waterlogged moss to calm his fever, though nothing seemed to improve his condition much. Instead, he offered words of comfort while silently reprimanding himself for not learning more women's craft during his time away. 

Today, he arrived at the lodge bright and early, a tough branch of kelp clutched in his jaws as he set it at his feet. @Tullik and @Marina were greeted amicably, if they were present, before he called quietly for the children inside, tail beating a steady rhythm into the ground as he waited patiently. Idly, he wondered if @Raiyuk was also around. It was about time they caught up properly too.

babies!! open to any and all; @Puffin @Chagak @Sirmiq @Sea Hunter
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Mind if I crash this?

After saying hello to Rodyn, Seal followed the well-worn foot trails into Moontide’s village. The coastal community had such a pleasant ambiance. The distant sounds of crashing waves… the salty breeze… gulls wheeling overhead. It was a nice change of pace for the young woman who, for the past season, had been training among the lowlands of Brecheliant.

Seal walked with a pep-in-her-stop towards Chakilux’s lodge. She kept an eye out for @Raiyuk, but looked forward to greeting any new faces. Yet, she was surprised to see one she recognized from the hunt on the plains!

“Ahoy, hunter!” she greeted him fondly and realized she had never thought to ask his name.
Moontide
Warrior
the seal's shadow
121 Posts
Ooc — orion
not at all!

A chipper greeting interrupted his waiting. His heartbeat swelled - he recognised that voice! Spinning round revealed the owner to be the girl with the leaves from the bison hunt, though taller and more filled out than before. 

"Oh- hey! You're the blessing-giver from the plains, right? The healer's apprentice." Raiyuk in particular had taken a liking to her, and she had helped wondrously in his recovery. "I still have the battle scars," he grinned, parting the furs at his hip to reveal the long-healed puncture wound. "What brings you to Moontide?" His tone was hushed so not to wake whomever slept inside the lodge.
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The dark hunter received Seal warmly! She gave him a genial smile, pleased to know he was again among the ranks of Moontide. She, too, noticed how they each had grown since the hunt on Hoshor plains. Now, they were budding young men and women – like spring blooms ready to burst open in the summer sun.

“Aye,” she confirmed. “I never introduced myself… my name’s Seal,” the young wolf added. She leaned to the side to glance at his scars. “You healed well!” she exclaimed, smitten by the work. “A perfect patient.”

She settled back onto her haunches. “It’s been some time since I visited Moontide,” Seal explained. “I’ve been away since the hunt, studying with a pack East of here called Brecheliant. I guess you can say I’m just doing my rounds tae catch all the latest news.” She turned an ear, as if to prompt her companion to spill any juicy gossip.