Neverwinter Forest settling light
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Yeah, they're giant because they resist fire. Neat, huh? You won't miss 'em, just look for the giant trees that stick out above everything else." Charon decided not to press the matter too much; if the wolf wanted to check them out, she could do so herself. He wasn't a tour guide, after all, just a Naturalist, Warden and Chronicler.

With interest, Charon listened to this wolf, who apparently was from 'The Spine'. Charon didn't know where that was, and he thought it was pretty rude that the wolf hadn't even introduced themselves. The wolf said she would love to hear a story and that she hadn't met many wolves from the Bay so far, but Charon instead said: "It's pretty rude not to introduce yourself when someone introduces themselves to you, y'know. I've never heard of your pack, either." Charon left a little space so that she could introduce herself and say a little tidbit about her pack, and then, whether or not she had shared anything in the end he answered the Spine wolf's questions: "Well, one of my packmates taught me about dragons. Do you know what dragons are like? They're like lizards -- have you ever met a lizard? -- and then they're really big and got wings. Not all of them are unfriendly, but most of them want to scorch everyone in sight, which they can, because they breathe fire."

Charon and Ivev talked only a short while longer about fantasy creatures and stories, and then Ivev left, since she had to get back to her pack. Charon looked around the area with curiosity, figuring he could do to explore a bit longer now that he was here, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
settling light - by Ivev - March 31, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 06, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: settling light - by Ivev - April 13, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 14, 2015, 05:13 PM
RE: settling light - by Ivev - April 20, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: settling light - by Shiv - May 17, 2015, 12:37 AM
RE: settling light - by Charon - May 17, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: settling light - by Shiv - May 18, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: settling light - by Charon - May 19, 2015, 05:04 AM