Phoenix Maplewood it bounces and i pounces
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna instantly shook her head as a 'no' because she was not a bear. But now she thought of Arthur the bear she kinda looked like him, except she didn't have a light muzzle. The girl pushed herself back to her feet. "I am a wolf!," she let out. "You Coyoteeeee," she added, she learned that from the pup's sister after all she met before. "That is not nice. One time a wolf tries eating me too," she admitted, that wasn't a fun day but she escaped with all her plumpness intact.

"I love game!," she returned excitedly, instantly her tail started wagging. "I am Desna! Ohhh by my mommy is really nice! I share her before with pup with no mommy until mom came back. She is white with red eyes. My mommy can be your mommy!," she offered in all her kindness which she gotten from her mother. She might be bossy but Desna wasn't a mean pup. She was very close to her little sister and trying to help her out as best as she can.

"I knows! I knows!," She let out. "Yas lets play! You hunt me first!," she stated and then excitedly rushed off to hide somewhere. She found a small hiding spot under some bushes, her dark coat blending perfectly with the ground.
Messages In This Thread
it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 18, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 18, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 19, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 21, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 22, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 23, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Bandit - November 01, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2015, 02:14 PM