Phoenix Maplewood Teach me, Master
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna tipped her head at the female's tone. Her hazel eyes looked at her questioningly. It didn't seem like she was understanding it right. Did she irritate the female? Desna was very sensitive to that, and could quickly get if someone disliked her or not. Maybe she had that from her mother's side. With Saena she wasn't really sure. "Okay," she spoke with a sense of commitment. She had to do this for super long before she was good at it. She got that part.

Without hesitation the pup followed the leader. Desna didn't realize that they were teaching each other something. The pup clearly saw her as a higher figure and instinctively knew to follow and be obedient. Her dark gangly body was trotting next to Saena, her head low like hers. She sniffed the droppings and then without a word started to sniff and track the scent. She felt her heart beating quickly, not wanting to fail before the watchful eyes of the other.

Desna slowed down as the scent became fresher and fresher. Her ears on sharp, listening for the rabbits, to then use her eyes to see if she could spot them. A bit away in a clearly there was quite a big group of hares. Her ears were pushed forward and her tail started wagging excitedly. She looked over her shoulder to Saena, like she hadn't seen them. Then the pup tried to find her focus and picked the one that was the closest to the bushes.

She creeped closer, low to the ground as she moved. Though through the bushes might not be the smartest thing to do, she didn't have that insight yet. As she tried to move under the bushes they bristled lightly, alerting the rabbits. They looked up, sure if they were in danger.
Messages In This Thread
Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2015, 04:30 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 12, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 12, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 15, 2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 15, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 20, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by Saēna - November 21, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: Teach me, Master - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2015, 01:09 PM