Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,134 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
As the boy defensively turned away from him, Eljay halted in his tracks, the wag in his tail slowly fading and ears falling to the side in confusion. He frowned, realising his error and muttered, "Sorry..." He looked away, suddenly feeling painfully aware of his issues. It was a moment of clarity in which he realised all too well what he had just done — it felt like a mistake that he could never fix, and if Uncle P heard of it maybe he'd get kicked out of the pack. He was going mad, Uncle P was right, he couldn't go on like this.

Breath came out in tiny shocks as Eljay tried to keep himself together, falling back to one of his childhood panic attacks in this situation. He wanted to stop his thoughts and his weird breathing, he wanted to be normal, he had always wanted to be normal, but somehow he just couldn't manage.

The only thing that eventually stopped his hyperventilation was the pup's query in regard to the rocks he had offered to Peter. His breathing came to a steady halt and Eljay looked at Peter — or was it the new boy? he couldn't even tell anymore, the clarity gone and the fog blown back over his chaotic mind — and he nodded. "Yeah, uhm, I could — I c-could show them to you." It didn't matter for now which he thought the boy was — though his mind raced back and forth trying to decide, swapping between one reality and the other — because regardless, he was interested in the treasures that Eljay had collected for Peter.

Eljay chuffed in suggestion to follow. There was still an unsure churning in his stomach as he set out towards the treasure den, halting once to make sure that Peter was following.
Messages In This Thread
somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 15, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 26, 2016, 06:46 AM