Larksong Grotto Ghosts that we knew
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was pleased to hear that Reek was leading well, she remembered him doing the same at the maplewood. She didn't expect anything else, yet it was good to hear that confirmation. Valette nodded understandingly when the other spoke about it being confidential. "I understand. I didn't mean to pry. Every bit of information is welcome," she spoke on a kind tone. The girl realized that the other might even be her age now she looked at her, but maybe it was her power of a higher rank that made the other female look older in her eyes.

"Oh, well that is good to know. I was planning on going in that direction so I will take extra care then, go down south again around the Maplewood Area," she explained, that might be the safest way then. "So the Daystar is like your god I assume? If you want I can keep that for myself," she offered, she wouldn't want to be on bad terms with someone and give her pack a bad name. "Understandable. My alpha, Steady, has the same, hence why I do the exploring for him," she hummed.

"Is this pack still named Larksong Grotto?," she curiously asked, it would be good to know the pack's name instead of having to describe one's location. "I'm Valette. I live at Silvertip Mountain, other side of the mountain range," she introduced to the other. "Grand Vicar sounds really impressive!," she complimented with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 23, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 11:05 AM