Larksong Grotto Ghosts that we knew
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at that, it sounded like Reek. "Understandable, once again. Some pack have more of a culture and dislike sharing that to strangers. If I really want or need to know more I can always ask Reek himself. Then you wouldn't be in trouble or something like that," she spoke with a light chuckle. She really liked this female.

Valette slowly nodded. "I know. I was there. My mother and me came to that pack, lived under Reek's leadership. When my mother died of a cougar attack Reek kind of adopted me and became my father figure. I was out exploring when he and his wife broke. Only weeks later we were threatened by a pack, I believe it was Sleeping Dragon now you mentioned the name, and I was ordered to leave with them," she explained. It had been a confusing time for her. Losing another parent, or so it seemed.

The girl had to smile at the other's words. "Well, grand means big right? And Vicar... well. It sounds... impressive. So maybe you are the most impressive member of your pack!!," she complimented. "You are really cool, Jhala! If you feel like traveling one day you can always come and visit me at Silvertip Mountain," she offered.
Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 23, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 11:05 AM