Phoenix Maplewood Returning to you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
AWareness Month. Valette could tell a lot about this territory, if a wolf who wants a scout trade is interested! :)

Valette made her way south to an area she knew very well. The memories flooded her brain as she came closer and closer to the forest she grew up in. She was alive after talking to Sleeping Dragon. She made sure to stay far away from them. The dark colored girl trotted further crossing their old border which had vanished by now. So strange that this forest was without its wolves.

She had a mental map of the Taiga now. She felt like a successful ranger. She managed to come back to the place she grew up traveling through unknown lands. Now she had several landmarks that would guide her here. She was proud of herself. She wondered if her mother would also be proud. After visiting her mother's grave she would make her way down south even more. Perhaps even visiting Bearclaw Valley.

The girl ended deeper into the forest until she came to her mother's den under a thick maple tree. They had closed off the entrance and let her body rest there. Valette sat before it, tears popping in her eyes. "Hi mom," she whispered. "I miss you. But-- I am doing so well. Hiram, which is Reek said you would be proud of me, and well, I am proud of myself too. I have become a scout next to becoming a hunter. I live with Steady and Mason. You knew Steady. He is a good friend." Valette laid down before the sealed off den. "I miss you so badly, but I can't be selfish because I know you aren't hurting anymore," she whispered.

The girl then stayed silent. She needed her rest anyhow and felt comfortable in this forest. The girl curled up. Her eyes were closed but she was still listening to her surroundings. She tried to imagine that her mother was laying right there next to her.
Messages In This Thread
Returning to you - by RIP Valette - July 27, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Returning to you - by Cicero - July 29, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Returning to you - by RIP Valette - July 29, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: Returning to you - by Cicero - July 29, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Returning to you - by RIP Valette - July 30, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Returning to you - by Cicero - July 31, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Returning to you - by RIP Valette - July 31, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Returning to you - by Cicero - August 07, 2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Returning to you - by RIP Valette - August 08, 2016, 06:52 AM