Silvertip Mountain Information is key
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette regretted smelling of Ezekiel now. She had not expected that he would find a girlfriend to have pups with so soon. She was heartbroken, but she was also a professional. At least she liked to be, so she had straightened herself out for Steady. He greeted her with a friendly nose bump and she did the same in return. "I fared well. Being a hunter and a scout works together well. I knew were to rest and when meeting the sox other packs I encountered I was polite and diplomatic," she hummed, giving a bit of an overview.

"I've met with many, yet what I can tell you is that the Taiga is a very different region than ours. Everything that is there is made for the cold. No broadleaf trees, mostly fire trees, rough terrains and small bushes. However, now I was there in the summer so most was in bloom. There was a slight temperature difference already between there and the other side. I think there two packs in the Taiga officially. Two on the Sunspire Mountains and One in the Rising Sun valley where I was born. The last one I am not sure is still a pack seeing that the female I spoke to was very negative about it and their border scent was lacking." Valette wanted to give a good overview first before going into the details.
Messages In This Thread
Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 11, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 11, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 12, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 14, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 15, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Information is key - by Steady - August 16, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Information is key - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2016, 09:24 AM