Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette licked over her paw. She had revealed what had bothered her without even thinking to do so. She wasn't planning on telling him at least. Ezekiel did find out what was bothering her. However it didn't stop there. Ezekiel added more, and this really surprised her. The girl looked really surprised when he spoke to her about herself in such way. It made her blush a bit. She felt her heart beat faster but her brain warned her that he was going to leave her again. She blinked, utterly surprised her felt that way, because she was certain that he had a girlfriend.

"Ezekiel," she started softly. "I thought you starting about being a father is because you had someone else, someone you were planning to have pups with," she admitted and felt a bit bad now for thinking that. But she had been away long, and he was a private wolf. She then swallowed thickly. "I don't know," she whispered softly, clearly upset about it. "Every male wolf that I know left, abandoned or disappointed me. And that doesn't say that you are like them but there have been many. You don't really know me yet. You don't know why I am the way I am. I am just a yearling but I do not act like one. It is because I have been through a lot. I am just not sure I can trust you that way. I've been through so much disappointment,' she spoke to him.

The girl looked at him with a soft sigh. "And I do like you hence why I took some distance, but... I am not sure if I can commit... yet," she admitted. She was not sure about this. It was clear she was unsure too. Her father, Reek and Mason all left her. However Reek returned to her. So maybe there was hope for Ezekiel too.

So cute!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 15, 2016, 08:56 AM