Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette instantly shook her head. "No you shouldn't wish that. Because that made me who I am now. A yearling that can stand on her own four legs. I can take care of myself and it made me believe stronger in myself too. I don't need a caretaker, in a way," she explained to him. She realized now that if she would have changed that she would probably have been very different. Perhaps she had been a teenager longer, maybe be more difficult and stubborn. Maybe she even stayed as bossy as she was as a pup. Who knows.

The girl nodded, smiling a bit shyly at him. She kind of rejected him now but she couldn't just commit she needed more certainty that he was not one of those males that would just leave without saying anything or would just abandon her. She bit her lip. "Thank you," she spoke. "I should rest. I think the ice from the glacier would help with this. Or... Is there a cold stream around here? Where I can cool my paw? I think if I keep it cool it won't be as bad." she spoke and then looked at him.

He would probably want to help her. "I did like sleeping next to you. You are very cozy," she admitted. Probably because Ezekiel was rather poof-y even in summer. She wondered what he looked like in winter. He perhaps wouldn't be cold, ever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2016, 09:04 AM