Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette kept feeling rather vulnerable but Ezekiel picked her right up with his words of encouragement. The girl listened to him, and even though his words were so kind and almost, unreal, she could not believe them fully yet. However it was good to know that he thought about her that way. It even affected him so that he got a bit of tears in the corner of his eyes. Valette smiled a bit at that. It sounded a bit excessive for Ezekiel to always tell her where he was but she did like it. Maybe that would help her build trust in the other.

A softer smile stayed on her lips and then she stepped forward to give a lick over his cheek. "Thank you," she hummed. "I do feel a lot better actually," she admitted. Now if something was bothering her she could go to Ezekiel. She settled herself next to him and buried her face briefly in his soft and poofy neck fur. Also to dry her tears a bit. "I like you too, Zeke. It is not only coming from you. I am just afraid to get hurt again, and that makes me want to keep you at a distance," she admitted. "But I think if we would take it slow it will be alright," she admitted.

Besides she had no real den or sleeping place around here, so perhaps it was nice to share with Ezekiel. She was pretty sure now he didn't mind. She looked up at him, even though she was normal sized she felt a bit small next to Ezekiel, but this time she felt small and protected. Not small and vulnerable.

Wheee <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 20, 2016, 08:38 AM