Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was not sure why she reacted to the howl she heard. Normally she wouldn't really go to the borders to meet others or to talk to them, often she was on travels, but if she was a good scout she would also be able to be an ambassador right? She was not that close to the borders and perhaps she could see Ezekiel. It wasn't like she had just seen him, but she thought it was nice to see how he handled that 'border stuff' of his.

After all Ezekiel was the one that mostly met up with new members. Perhaps she could just stand by him and listen to the questions he asked. For her it seemed like a good idea. She trotted closer to the border and could hear Ezekiel's voice with that of a feminine one. Valette made her trot a bit brisker as she came down the mountain. She could not really understand what they were saying.

She reached the borders, her hazel eyes falling on Ezekiel with the female who did seem familiar. Perhaps... Maybe he had been lying to her? No he wouldn't.... "Ezekiel?," her voice carried out from behind him as she stepped closer. The young female kept her hazel eyes on the other female, unsure what she wanted from... her man.

She didn't really want to be that type of girlfriend that would question him with every single female... she really didn't. So she didn't question him verbally, or accused him so. She wouldn't do that again. She wanted to place herself right next to him and be that confident female she was while hunting or out scouting. But, now her personal feelings were on the line so she both gave them a bit of space.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by RIP Valette - August 27, 2016, 01:30 PM