Silvertip Mountain i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette noticed that there was some kin dog tension between them, especially when Steady came along after her the tension seemed to burst. He was ready to charge. Valette was not a violent woman, far from. She stepped back a bit when Steady seemed to want to charge at the other. What surprised her was that Ezekiel's sister was so perceptive. Had her facial features been so obvious? They hadn't really told anyone yet. Just taking it slow. They had shared some kisses but nothing more. The thought that Ezekiel's sister thought they had done more than that made her feel a bit flustered.

Another surprise came over her when Ezekiel went to protect his sister, defying Steady and trying to stop his attack. She looked worriedly between the two males because she was not sure how Steady was going to take this? On the offensive side? She hoped not. She didn't want any tension about loyalty. The girl was far more focussed on the female and the two males and their body language rather than the words the female had spoken. Valette noted that the female was submissive so in that way she might have saved her brother's hide for today. If she was rude to Steady they were in a far more difficult matter.

Valette stayed quiet and on the background, however she did caught Ezekiel's pleading glance. Although it was pleading she was not sure why he was pulling such a pleading face. She frowned a bit in confusion, her eyes shifting from the female to him. At least she knew now that this was his sister so she couldn't possibly be a threat to her.... right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got red on my ledger; i'd like to wipe it out - by RIP Valette - September 01, 2016, 12:45 PM