Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
If Valette was honest with herself she could have expected the reaction she was getting from the pale female. Still the young girl felt bad now she actually saw her former alpha. Perhaps she had not searched hard enough, but the bugs crawling everywhere were also quite scary at the time. Plus feeling so detached from everyone was also not helping her case at the time. Saena faced her with brutal honesty which Valette rather liked. She wouldn't really want someone to tell her it was okay. She knew the truth that it was not okay. Maybe she was just giving excuses hence why she just shut up instead of making even more excuses.

Valette frowned lightly as the other said she could be better. Now the girl looked at the other woman's state it could indeed be better. Valette didn't know what happened to her. She had not be there perhaps that is why she did not feel entitled to ask about it. "Not sure if you want to talk about it, but if you feel to share then I'm open to listen," she offered. The young female was still curious about what happened or where the maplewood wolves were now. "I'm doing well. Steady, a friend of my mother, took me in during the famine. I am working on my hunter specialty while I became also a scout along with the ranger specialty. I've scouted out the Sunspire Mountains, The Flatlands, The Taiga and the Rising Sun Valley," she explained, only to show the other that she had been searching, although perhaps not specifically for her previous pack. She was happy at Silvertip. She felt valued.

"Where did you locate too?," she asked curiously. She had only a few directions to go. The south was mostly undiscovered. So it was most likely in her mind that Saena's pack was located to the south. However it would be nice to know the exact location. It meant that she could perhaps pay a visit.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM