Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette got some information from the female, about a sickness and how she lost her memory. Valette was surprised that Saena still remembered her. Perhaps because the female saw her as a traitor that she remembered her. She seemed to remember Reek too. The girl nodded slowly when the female spoke. She was not sure what to say, whether to be diplomatic or not with this female. Then perhaps Milo had not survived the trip, which was more than likely because they were so young at the time. "Perhaps he is no longer with us," she spoke.

Saena continued but rather harshly, something she didn't really expect. Surely she did predict the comment of her saying that it was none of her business but she also continued that she didn't need her as a friend. Valette felt some pity for the female, she was like this too when she had been alone. Surprisingly she could see a bit of a connection there. She inhaled softly, followed by a firm nod. "Alright, don't trust me. But if you ever seek a friend I guess I would be open for a friendship," she spoke to the pale female. Saena taught her how to hunt and had been a role model for her for awhile. Valette was not one to give up quickly on others.

She stepped back, quickly scanning over the large meadow and quickly knowing in which direction she would need to go from here. "I will leave you to your mission then," Valette spoke, most of the time polite. Conflict was not really her thing anyhow.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM