Stone Circle he's got a face to make you fall on your knees
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was interested to see a meeting between two alphas. The girl keep her hazel green eyes on the other with the masked face. Such interesting markings! She liked them. When the stranger told them of this name and that he seemed friendship Valette relaxed a bit more and stepped forward now it was established that Steady was her leader, or at least higher in rank from her. Valette's tail swayed lightly.

Suddenly an idea came to mind. They just moved away from overcrowding, and she would dislike to move again. Perhaps they should prevent overcrowding here if they were friendly than perhaps they could work together. She cleared her throat, unsure if she was allowed to speak. She decided she was bold enough to do so. "If you offer friendship we could maybe construct an alliance or deal so to speak? I mean, like my alpha spoke about, we moved away from overcrowding. We could work together to stop that from happening here in this region." She hoped the other male would understand she was saying. She was pretty sure Steady would be open for such a deal seeing he disliked the overcrowdedness of before a lot. "I'm Valette by the way. I am the Ranger/Messenger so you will perhaps see my face in the future," she smiled.
Messages In This Thread
he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Sriracha - September 27, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by RIP Valette - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM