Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had blood on her tongue too, wolf blood. It was the first time she had this taste on her lips, it wasn't that different from deer blood really. She didn't really want to stop chasing Eden. The sister had split off before but Valette had focussed more on Eden herself. She didn't want to stop but she followed Steady's lead. When he howled she joined him and let them know they were never again welcome in this region. Something very bold coming from Valette. She was normally the kind one, ambitious and honest, but kind. "I understand and I will let the others know."

Valette trotted back with Steady to their home. But it seemed that the alpha was still hyped. Valette hadn't seen anything like it before as her energy levels were slowly draining to her normal level. She jumped away from his nip which turned into a playful dance between the two. With Eden's hormones in the air before and Steady displaying such dominance it was kind of attractive to the young female to see such display. However with a quick snap of her reasonable mind and the reminder that Steady was already mated her brief moment of fascination was gone. She let Steady get all his energy levels down which helped her calm down too.

They arrived home and she watched how the male made sure to make every trace of Eden was replaced by his own scent. Valette watched him with slight amusement though she understood the message he was sending. Eden was no more. Her ears swiveled forward when Steady started speaking. "M-me?," she let out. She was so surprised but so honored too, because she worked hard to climb this social ladder. She had been very ambitious. Then she thought about Ezekiel and how his former rank was being Beta. She would... replace him? "I'd like to," she spoke then. "But.. What about Ezekiel?," she whispered sadly. She missed him, while being also upset he left her. She hoped he had a good reason.
Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by RIP Valette - October 03, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM