Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette licked the blood of her lips as Steady spoke. She nodded, liking his words. Perhaps he would return soon enough and then they were both Betas. She liked that. "Thank you. Yes," she agreed. "I hope he returns soon." Though she quickly pushed her sadness away. She had been sad for too long. Her tail started to wag. "I'm a beta!," she let out breathlessly and smiled.

Valette remembered that one time in Phoenix Maplewood when she hunted with them and she just joined the adult ranks. No more pup privileges. She worked so hard and she only got the scraps. From that day on she would not stop working until she got a better rank. Frankly her rank had always been good in this pack. But now she was in the upper ranks. She couldn't really go higher and she was super proud of herself for achieving this. "I won't let you down!"
Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by RIP Valette - October 03, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM