Stone Circle a golden crown
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the howl, but she was not used to responding to them. Before she was Beta it wasn't really her task to talk to strangers. Welcoming them at their border or perhaps not being so welcome after all. The dark female decided to check this howl out anyhow. It wasn't like she had forgotten about Rickon but with the recent drama she was put it down her priority list. She was pretty sure that he would come to her when he was ready.

She let out an surprised woof in greeting, which was quite the contrast with Steady. She instantly moved her demeanor into a more professional one. She cleared her throat. "Steady, this is Rickon. I met him while I was waiting so long for Ezekiel to return. Technically he responded to my howls for Ezekiel. He was very smart in thinking of solutions in that moment, and he even helped me search for Ezekiel," she explained to Steady. "He was very polite and as a loner he didn't even have to help me, but he did. So in thank you for his friendly help I offered that he could come to our border. I think he would really fit here," she smiled. She hoped that now she had a higher status that Steady would consider this male.

omg hi!
Messages In This Thread
a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:41 AM