Stone Circle Never met a mother f*cker quite like me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's tail started to wag excitedly when the male confirmed that she was the beta of the pack. Her pack! She had worked so hard and it paid of. She never really planned to become Beta though, just useful for her pack and well, being beta did make her useful. Or she liked to think that. She nodded when Steady confirmed that the believed in her. "Thank you," she spoke feeling a bit flustered. She gave him a lick over his cheek to go along with her verbal thank you.

She laughed softly at Steady's racing and happiness. It was very contagious and even she got excited from it. "Yes!," she agreed. A celebration would be good, especially to rekindle their bonds. "I'd stay we have a pack hunt, or at least the hunters could catch a deer and we could have a feast! In the circle!" Valette's mind then startled rattling. They could play games and have fun with one another. Grooming sessions to strengthen bonds, become a real family. "I know Grayday likes to hunt, and Adeline too. Anita helped me once so that makes four. We could take down a deer!," she suggested, and then the others could feast.
Messages In This Thread
Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Never met a mother f*cker quite like me - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:54 PM