Stone Circle Surrender my heart, body, and soul
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded when Steady confirmed that he wanted more insight. She sat next to him to offer him some warmth and comfort. "Well, he told me to think of your best memory of her," she started. The young female hoped that it wouldn't create much sadness as it did with her. But Grayday did handle it well. He was really good at the therapisting part of counseling in her eyes. "It has to be your favorite. You should think real hard about that and then tell me when you have it."

It helped for her, it was a nice thing to reflect about. She just picked Niita this time because she felt like he might be the most upset about that. It seemed the most logical thing for her that he was upset about Niita vanishing. Perhaps he was upset about Ezekiel too, but they had a different relationship. Valette just hoped that any of them would return so at least one of them could have piece.
Messages In This Thread
Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:14 AM