Stone Circle Surrender my heart, body, and soul
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when he told her. She decided that it was good for their bonding too, not only for the remembering of Niita. It was a sweet story. Though it was different compared to her own story. She nodded when he spoke about her. "Steady, you should know that Niita would never just leave without a reason. She loves you. She is a good and loyal wolf. There are a lot of things the could've held her up. She wouldn't abandon us for no reason."

She nudged his shoulder with a gentle smile, not because she was happy but she wanted to comfort him. She hoped Niita would return to Steady, so he could feel a bit happier about this move if he wasn't so already. "She would want you to be happy. I know that. You should think about that too," she added, she was clearly not as good as Grayday with this.
Messages In This Thread
Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 11, 2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 11, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 14, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by Steady - October 21, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Surrender my heart, body, and soul - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:14 AM