Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was just as surprised as Xan so his expression didn't really get to the dark female either. She quirked up her lips into a smile when she realized that her brother was standing her. He brought her some interesting news too. He left that horrible pack? What wonderful news!!! She was really glad to hear that he had left the poisonous pack. He was better than them anyhow. Still she didn't say that to his face. She was already glad he told her. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," she spoke to him. Hopefully she would hear about it one day.

Valette instantly started to think what happened to their father. Was he still there? Did he do something too? What had taken place. The young female wished she could know, but she also realized that patience was probably the best way to get that knowledge. She did not want to rekindle with her father, so knowing that her brother was close by and away from his influence it made her quite happy. It meant it was easier for her to see her brother. Now this alliance with Tortuga pack was even of more importance, especially for Valette as a person.

She nodded as Xan explained. "That is very polite of him. He seemed to have some anger issues at the time, or at least, be very passionate about certain things,' she spoke. She bobbed her head once more. "Well if it is up to me I'd say apology accepted but I do not make the final call in this pack. I am only the beta," she explained to him, being modest about her rank. "It means we could see each other more often!"
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 19, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 05:33 PM