Stone Circle Who cares about my emotions
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette turned her ears forward. "Well that would be Steady," she explained to him. She really looked up to him and how he ruled his pack. She was very loyal to the man who helped her at the time to realize that being bitter and alone was not the way to live. Plus he saw her ambition and rewarded her for it which she really liked. It made her even more ambitious to become even better at her trades.

Her attention snapped back to her brother who had some other news for her. This was quite big news. Her face fell into a frown. She didn't really see their father as hers. She knew she should see him as her father... but it was though. Normally Xan and her would fight about this, she would be rejecting towards Kove and then Xan would be offended. She really didn't want to see them. She had zero interest in meeting them. Kove would had have them with someone else, of course, but that female was not her mother. She was probably not even close to how Scarlett was.

Luckily before she could answer Steady approached them. Her eyes traveled over his assertive stance, though still friendly. Her tail wagged and she ducked her head a bit. She was so used to doing that. "Well, as it turns out my very own brother joined Tortuga. Xan came to bring a gift from Sriracha to apologize for his behavior earlier at our borders. He didn't want to make things worse by coming himself," Valette explained to Steady.
Messages In This Thread
Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 14, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 14, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 15, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 15, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 17, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 19, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - October 19, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Steady - October 19, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by RIP Valette - October 22, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Who cares about my emotions - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 05:33 PM