Stone Circle Elected for Parenthood
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette flushed lightly when he leaned in closer. Her ears fell back in brief shyness seeing that her flush wouldn't be seen. She was happy that she made him smile though. His next question was a bit unexpected and at the same time it wasn't. The young female thought about it for a moment, because a few things had changed. "Well, when we found Althaia's body that day I didn't expect to be here now at this moment. But that is life isn't it?," she spoke thoughtfully and then slowly smiled.

"I do have to admit that I don't identify myself as their mother. Though I do like being a hunting mentor for Keoni and watching cute Nikai grow into a good pup," she spoke. Valette slowly battered her hazel colored eyes up into Steady's eyes. There was a brief pause because she liked to say how happy she was that she got to do this with him. She was not sure if she would have done this alone. Perhaps she would let Grayday or Philos just help out, they seemed to be good with children. She liked that it brought her closer to Steady. They could build on one another seeing how they both lost someone close to them. "I'm happy that I get to do this with you, and as a bonus I get a nice bed," she then spoke, quickly looking away a bit shyly. She was not so good at this.

She cleared her throat. Perhaps she was all imagining this in her head. It happened before with males and their promises. Even Ezekiel couldn't keep his. "So yes I am happy with this, though it does take some adjustments, I will keep afloat. I usually do. Makes you think about your own future, doesn't it?" At least for her it did. Now she wondered if she was ever going to have pups of her own, or a mate. She hadn't even gotten her first heat yet, so mother instinct had not kicked in with her, but seeing Keoni and Nikai she kind of didn't mind to have her own one day.
Messages In This Thread
Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 11:47 PM