Stone Circle I know in time we'll find this was no surprise
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Tagging @Keoni for reference :)

Valette missed Steady that night. After she talked with Mirabelle, she made sure Keoni was safe in their den with her brother. The dark colored female made sure the pup drank some water and hoped Mirabelle would find some herbs for the young one while Valette kept her warm. She curled around the female, and well her brother. She couldn't really leave him out. She was there for when the pup needed her.

The next day Valette was creative enough to find the deer she had taken down a few days ago and stripped the deer hide of it, as much as she could in one piece before returning it to the den and placing it on the ground for Keoni to stay warm when she was away. She even made a light joke of her riding a deer seeing that she was on top of the deer hide.

Valette worried about Steady though, and she decided to quickly go look for him. She tracked him down and found him in the middle of the stone circle. The female let out a soft woof in greeting and was quick to snuggle against his side, licking under his chin. "I missed you last night," she spoke softly hoping it would spark a conversation.
Messages In This Thread
I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by Steady - November 27, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 03:44 PM