Stone Circle I know in time we'll find this was no surprise
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when he spoke about missing her too. She stayed close to him, mostly to give him comfort. Which she did for him. There was totally no self gain for her in this, of course not. Valette took a little whiff of his fur and started to lick the blood clean from his muzzle because honestly this man was clearly a little bit of a mess. It was also not going to make him feel better in her eyes if he had a reminder on his maw from what happened before.

"Sick, we have herbs and medications so hopefully those will help with the cold to pass. She is currently being held warm by a deer skin," she explained, little did she know the young female would even ask for her adoptive father. Valette lifted her head to look at him. "She is strong and a hunter at heart. She has a good chance of getting better in my eyes. However... I rather wanted to know how you are doing," she spoke with care in her tone. Her hazel eyes looked slightly worried.

She expected Steady to be triggered by this event seeing what happened in his past. She didn't know all, just that there was a lot of death and loss for him. Hence the move to Stone Circle. "I'm here for you. You know that right?" Hell, she even defended him in front of Mirabelle and Chaska in the heat of the moment.
Messages In This Thread
I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by Steady - November 27, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by RIP Valette - November 30, 2016, 06:41 PM