Blackfeather Woods Am I still your daughter?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Aww!! I think this thread is so great for them both! :D

Valette was glad that her father was doing better. He seemed less bitter and more supporting. It was a side she was not known to see from him. Valette really liked it. She took his praise and decided to stop boasting. There was another matter that was curious to her because Kove gave her new information she didn't even know that was possible. Nemesis as in, his mate? She wasn't sure though. "Nemesis as in your new wife?," she asked to be sure.

Valette let out a soft whine, not because she didn't want to care for Nemesis' family. She didn't see them that way and weren't raised as dark as the brotherhood. But she was afraid that they would take them away from her. "Please don't let her take them," she let out, clearly not wanting to lose those babies. Keoni just called her mama and she couldn't bare for them to be ripped away. "I shouldn't have said anything," she spoke with regret in her tone. If Nemesis was cruel enough to murder her sister, at least that is what Valette assumed Althaia had been running from, then she might be cruel enough to murder or kidnap children.

She then realized the words Kove said. "You really think that?," she asked. "It is still all new to me but I like it. I don't want them to be taken from me. They know me as their mother now," she explained, quite desperately so. The ordeal with her brother didn't bother her as much. "It is alright," she assured. Frankly she didn't even know what to think of her little brother herself.
Messages In This Thread
Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 16, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 17, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - December 19, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 19, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - January 01, 2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Am I still your daughter? - by Kove - March 05, 2017, 03:55 AM