Stone Circle a fraction of your smile
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the female on the other side of the border. She showed the needed respect just like her other two packmates did. It surprised Valette the two showed so much respect for her, but then again. Valette reminded herself that she worked hard for this pack and that she had always wanted to help a pack mate first instead of putting them to work. She liked to think she was friends with both females. What Valette most liked about Easthollow and its members, most of them at least, that they seemed so friendly. Even towards strangers, yet if there was a threat or any other type of evil they were not afraid to fight and stand their ground.

"Welcome Phiipa," she greeted. "I think you will be quickly at home here. We could always use hunters. I am a hunter myself, and we also have quite a few pups that need babysitting and mentoring. They love stories," Valette returned to the other. She looked at the other two and then nodded. "I don't see why you wouldn't fit in. Maybe one of the girls will want to show you around the territory. And do introduce you to my mate, Steady. He would want to get to know you too," Valette spoke. Her tone had been kind throughout but there was an assertive tone to it. 'Steady could also tell you some of our history."
Messages In This Thread
a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - January 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - January 29, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - January 29, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Mara Susi - January 29, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2017, 06:16 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - February 01, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - February 01, 2017, 07:15 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Mara Susi - February 01, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2017, 07:01 AM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by RIP Krypton - February 03, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: a fraction of your smile - by Phiipa - February 04, 2017, 07:10 AM